HANCOCK SecurityStand number: G5
Our Core Competencies include (but are not limited to);
- Security Risk & Threat Assessment Management, Military Equipment
- Crisis Response Management.
- Screening/Evaluation, Critical Infrastructure Protection,
- Maintaence of Modern Electronic Security Gadgets/Device/Hardwares.
- Military Rapid Response Procedures.
- UAV Drones & Counter UAVs, Drones.
- Long Range Thermal Imaging
- Cameras (Handheld).
- We work in custom security system sphere.
- We develop and make integration of various systems. To solve the
- tasks of UAV motion control and prevent potential threats.
We offer solutions for any type of Civil, Military, and Secret Service and Industrial Infrastructure critical objects as well as cities, country borders and highly protected areas.
- Focused on Service Excellence, Hancock utilizes the attributes of our people and advanced technology to be the consumers first choice for making homes, businesses and communities safer places to live, work and raise families.
- Hancock continually leverages it’s strengths in order to reach its goal of being recognized as the security leader for personalized service and business excellence.