The OSPAs 2019 Results
Security professional united at a gala dinner held at Securex to recognise outstanding performance across the sector.
Winners of the second Nigerian Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) were announced at a Gala Dinner held at Securex West Africa Lagos on 16 April 2019.
In attendance were leading security professionals who gathered to recognise and celebrate the excellent work companies, teams and individuals make across the security sector.
Awards host and OSPAs founder Professor Martin Gill commented: “The OSPAs provide an independent platform to showcase excellence and outstanding performance – ensuring that those who contribute to maintaining high standards are recognised and rewarded.”
He continued: “The judging panel was nominated by the leading security associations and scored each entry independently, and all those that were selected as finalists and winners demonstrated that they really are the very best and should feel extremely proud.”
The 2019 Nigeria OSPA winners are:
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager or Director - Ibitayo Amu - Central Bank of Nigeria
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding) - Halogen Security Company Limited
- Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator - Kontz Engineering Ltd
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative - Academy Halogen (Halogen School of Security Management & Technology)
- Outstanding Female Security Professional - Victoria Nkemdilim Ogbuehi - Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
- Outstanding Young Security Professional - McLean S. Essiene CPP PCI PSP CCIP - Essimacs International Security Ltd
The Nigerian OSPAs were organised in partnership with Securex West Africa and Eraskorp, Pilgrims Africa and Tripberry sponsored the event.
To keep up to date on the 2020 awards – register your interest here.