International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
It was established in 1975 and is proud to be a community-minded and accessible professional body, run by Members for Members. Based in London, has branch in Nigeria headed by Eugene O. Itua. The group looked into creating a child related programme about safety issues, partnering with corporate and government organizations.
Our Members lead the way in managing risk, safety and health to benefit people and business
- To be the International Institute of choice for risk management professionals by providing support to our worldwide membership and building meaningful partnerships to enhance public education and industry-wide collaboration.
- Provide practical and accessible education, resources and community networking opportunities enabling our Members to take a leadership role in development and implementation of integrated risk policies
- Work collaboratively and create meaningful partnerships to aid the advancement of the profession
- Foster an environment in which our members feel valued and have opportunities to develop professionally and grow their skills
- Provide quality products and services and deliver excellence in our customer service and governance
Read more here: https://www.iirsm.org/