- Dennis Abiye Amachree MON
IMPORTANT: ( You must be nominated by a third party to be considered for this award)
This OSPA recognises a senior member of the security community who has been working in the industry for over 30 years. It recognises an individual who has consistently shown outstanding performance over an extended period of time and has had a substantial impact upon defining and driving standards in the security sector.
To enter this category you will be asked to:
Describe their career, including key moments and prominent achievements. (500 words)
Describe how outstanding performance has been at the forefront of activities throughout their career, how this person has encouraged others to perform outstandingly and how they have contributed to raising performance standards throughout the security sector. (500 words)
The Judges will be looking for evidence of outstanding performance in:
- Discussing the roles held by the individual and the significance of them to security
- Highlighting the factors that enable the individual to excel at what he or she has done
- Identifying the ways in which an individual has influenced the security sector
- Providing examples of building effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrating the overall value added over his or her career
**Submissions for 2021 are not yet available, if you pre-register you'll receive an email when they do.