- Avril Eyewu-Edero – IHS Towers
- Hilda Dafe Nwachukwu CPP, PCI – Cummins West Africa *WINNER
- Victoria Nkemdilim Ogbuehi CPP, PCI – Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling company
This OSPA recognises a female security professional, at any level of an organisation, who has consistently shown outstanding performance over an extended period of time and has had a substantial impact upon defining and driving standards in the security sector.
To enter this category you will be asked to:
Describe your role, including key moments and prominent achievements throughout your career. (500 words)
Describe how outstanding performance has been at the forefront of activities throughout your career, how you have encouraged others to perform outstandingly and how you have contributed to raising performance standards throughout the security sector. (500 words)
The judges will be looking for evidence of outstanding performance in:
- Discussing the ways in which the individual has driven security performance
- Highlighting the factors that enable the individual to excel
- Identifying the ways in which the individual has influenced the security sector and/or client operations
- Providing examples of building effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrating the overall value added by the individual’s overall contribution
**Submissions for 2021 are not yet available, if you pre-register you'll receive an email when they do.