- Adedeji Oduba – Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling company *WINNER
- Dr. Charles Bassey – Central Bank of Nigeria
- Hilda Dafe Nwachukwu CPP, PCI – Cummins West Africa
In house security managers/directors can operate in different ways, they may work as advisors to the organisation or be a head of a team or department. Whatever the role, this category recognises those who through security expertise, business acumen and/or skilful and innovative leadership approaches, have led the security portfolio with distinction. Outstanding performers will be leaders and innovators who are setting examples that others will wish to follow.
To enter this category you will be asked to:
Describe the role of the security manager/director and the ways in which he/she has led change in the organisation including the security impacts of any partnership approaches adopted with different stakeholders. (500 words)
Provide details of the value added by the security manager/director and his/her impact on the work of the security department highlighting the specific leadership qualities that generated any benefits noted. (500 words)
The Judges will be looking for evidence of outstanding performance in:
- Discussing the ways in which the role has driven security performance
- Highlighting the factors that enable the manager/director to excel
- Identifying the ways in which the role has influenced wider business operations
- Providing examples of building effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrating the improvements made to people and/or process and systems
**Submissions for 2021 are not yet available, if you pre-register you'll receive an email when they do.