- Avert Halogen *WINNER
- Kontz Engineering Ltd
This OSPA recognises outstanding performance by security installers, be that individuals or companies. Excelling at security installations requires a rounded approach and often skill sets that include security expertise, project management and customer care. Although security installations are about adding value the precise benefits will vary by type of client and type of installation. This OSPA recognises those who excel at security installations.
To enter this category you will be asked to:
Describe the service the installer provides, the main areas of outstanding performance, and how these were achieved. (500 words)
Describe the additional value and benefits that were generated for clients and the factors and drivers that enabled the installer to excel. (500 words)
The Judges will be looking for evidence of outstanding performance in:
- Discussing the key distinguishing strengths the installer displays
- Highlighting how new technology and/or innovative techniques have improved performance
- Identifying the factors that enable staff/leadership to excel
- Providing examples of client benefits
- Demonstrating how high performance is sustained
**Submissions for 2021 are not yet available, if you pre-register you'll receive an email when they do.