- Academy Halogen *WINNER
- McLean Essiene CPP, PCI, PSP, CCIP – Essimacs International Security
This OSPA recognises individuals or companies that operate a successful training scheme, which promotes outstanding performance and has produced identifiable results. There is a tendency to talk about training and up-skilling as a good thing in itself. In fact in the very least, training should most often be undertaken in response to an identified need, with a programme that is suited to best meeting a skills gap, that is well articulated and delivered, and results in an benefits in terms of better performance. This OSPA looks to recognise those who have made a difference to improving security practice via training.
To enter this category you will be asked to:
Describe the training initiative, highlighting its key features that were responsible for delivering outstanding performance. (500 words)
Describe how the training initiative made an impact in developing outstanding security practices in terms of adding value, improving the performance or otherwise driving excellence. (500 words)
The Judges will be looking for evidence of outstanding performance in:
- Discussing the aims of the initiative and how these are focussed on the customer
- Highlighting how innovation is displayed
- Identifying the factors that enable the trainers to excel
- Providing examples of improved performance
- Demonstrating the business benefits and how they are sustained
**Submissions for 2021 are not yet available, if you pre-register you'll receive an email when they do.