XPressEntry handheld readers validate permissions and authenticate credentials or biometrics against the identity information on record in the access control system database from anywhere, record entries and exits where door readers are not practical or available, challenge credentials from within secured spaces, spot check permissions to deter tailgating / piggybacking, quickly muster employees during an emergency evacuation, maintain facility occupancy information, and much more.
- Handheld Badge Verification – Superior security with handheld authentication to confidently control access to and manage any secured space.
- Emergency Evacuation Mustering – Ensure everyone is safely accounted for during a true emergency to improve evacuations, employee safety regulatory compliance.
- Corporate Events & Training – Access management and attendance tracking solution to manage attendees and deny access when necessary to events and training.
- Handheld Biometric Verification – Superior security with biometrics and multi-factor authentication to deliver enhanced identity authentication in high security areas.
- Workplace Health Screening – Pre-screen workers with questions and deny access when necessary to help prevent the spread of illness for a safe and productive workplace.
- Other Use Cases – Entry / Exit Tracking, Time and Attendance, Confined Space Management, Event Management, Bus Entry Validation, Guest / Visitor Tracking, Remote Parking, Mobile Enrollment, and more.
XPressEntry handheld readers proudly lead the industry with the most access control integrations and proudly lead the industry with the broadest support for badge technologies.
Access Control Integrations: AMAG, Apollo, Avigilon, Bosch, Brivo, Dormakaba, DSX, Galaxy, Gallagher, Genetec, Honeywell (WIN-PAK, Pro-Watch, and EBI), ICT, IDenticard, IDentiv, LenelS2 (NetBox and OnGuard), Matrix, MAXXESS, Nedap, Open Options, PACOM, Paxton, RS2, Siemens, Spica, Suprema, TKH Security, Tyco (Kantech and Software House), and Vanderbilt (ACTpro and SMS).
Security Badge Compatibility: LOW FREQUENCY (LF), HIGH FREQUENCY (HF), BLE CREDENTIALS, ULTRA-HIGH FREQUENCY (UHF), HID Prox, iClass, SEOS, HID Mobile Credentials, Indala, EM, CasiRusco, Securakey, FarPointe, TWIC, PIV, CAC, PIV-I, BLE, Mifare, DESFire, Felica, Legic, Allegion, Safetrust, Stid, ISO14443, ISO15693, UHF, 1D Barcode, 2D Barcode, QR-Code, and PDF417.
Biometrics Capability: Fingerprint, Iris, and Facial Recognition.