SUPPORTING WEST AFRICA’S FIRE & SAFETY PROFESSIONALS IN OBTAINING THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF FIRE SAFETY MANAGEMENT
7th - 9th May 2024 | Landmark Centre | Lagos, Nigeria
Welcome to West Africa’s No.1 B2B exhibition for professionals working across the fire safety industry. Bringing together fire and safety consultants, managers, buyers, suppliers, manufacturers and distributors under one roof over three exciting days.
Co-located alongside Securex West Africa, the region’s largest dedicated trade event for cutting-edge security and safety solutions, over the course of the event we’ll welcome more than 3,000 industry professionals from 25+ countries. The combined offering of these co-located events will provide a unique platform for businesses to showcase products & solutions from across the entire security, fire and safety supply chain.
See first-hand the value of your solutions to an audience of engaged fire industry buyers from sectors including tourism, hospitality, finance, oil & gas, manufacturing and public sector institutions. Taking place from the 7th - 9th May 2024, take advantage of Firexpo West Africa and find inspiration, learn about market trends and growth opportunities and network amongst some of the biggest industry brands.
Over the three days of the event there will be conference sessions dedicated to the fire and safety sectors as well as product demonstrations and case studies that you won't want to miss.
Exhibiting in 2024
- Showcase your products to over 3000 industry buyers
- Network with West Africa's leading stakeholders in the fire industry
- Build you company footprint into a largely untapped market that is constantly on the look out for new technologies to make their organisations and properties safer
Visiting in 2024
- Attend high-level fire conference sessions hosted by industry experts
- Source the latest fire protection, prevention and detection products and solutions
- Network with fellow industry members from Fire Safety Managers, Officers and Risk Assessors to Insurance Consultants, End-users and OEMs.